Good thing the forum thats having the online crop I'm participating in is using scraplifts and sketches because I've had NO MOJO lately. {in traditional or digi scrapping}
Used another free mini kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs, Just A Note by KHartley. They have free samples for you to try and while your there, check out the kits they have for sale. I have a whole file folder of their kits that I purchased over the years I've been digital scrapbooking. Nice to have so you can switch back and forth from traditional to digi whenever you feel like it.
Used another free mini kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs, Just A Note by KHartley. They have free samples for you to try and while your there, check out the kits they have for sale. I have a whole file folder of their kits that I purchased over the years I've been digital scrapbooking. Nice to have so you can switch back and forth from traditional to digi whenever you feel like it.

No comments:
Post a Comment