Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to our son, Mike!!

We celebrated at his house yesterday and had a wonderful time but he was born on June 1st.

To think our first born child had his 35th birthday today.  I had him about 3 months before I turned 20.  We were filled with excitement when he was born but also scared, since he was our first.  Lots of first:  jaundice, first poop on Dad, first smile, first laugh, first teeth, asthma beginning at the age of 6 months, first steps, first owies, etc.  Each first was definitely a learning experience that helped us know what to do when our 2nd child was born.

Mike is an amazing father to his two sons and I love seeing how her interacts with them whenever they come over.  He has a kind heart, a devilish smile and a wonderful man.  I look forward to celebrating more birthdays with our son.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mike!


No comments: