Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lots of mojo means lots of layouts completed.

Here's some layouts I created on Thursday and Friday.  I even stopped to watch the World Series.  I'm always happy when I can complete my layouts, whether their simple or with many layers.  Right now, most of my layouts are on the flat side since I ran out of the dimensional foam squares.  I'm also on my last ATG 3M archival adhesive tape.  I was so happy when I started using my ATG.  It holds a large roll of 3M adhesive and I always buy the archival safe one.  Much cheaper than any of the other adhesives I've tried.  Booo Hoooo!!  I see reordering in my future if I plan on creating.


My Dadum's birthday!  {I used the blending ink techinque thats in the post below this one.  Its really easy to do!}
---------------------------------------------------------
 Poppy showing his oldest DGS, Jordan the proper way to use the shovel.
--------------------------------------------------------
Marshmallow night
---------------------------------------------------------
Marshmallow night again and they are hot, hot, hot!.
--------------------------------------------------------


The beginning of our garden earlier this year.
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: