Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nikki Sivils Giveaway

Nikki Sivils is having a giveaway on her blog...NIKKIS SIVILS, SCRAPBOOKER  {JULY 6TH POST} Head on over to Nikki's blog to see her awesome paper and to see what you need to do to enter.

Nikki Sivils is debuting her CHA releases, here is what she said about the giveaway:

That's it, all 5 of my new Fall/Winter paper collections!
I hope you have enjoyed these as much as I did
creating them! I had so much fun with these collections!
Now I want to make it fun for you...
Post this blog post to your blog today or tomorrow (July 7th)
and leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog post and I'll 
pick one of you to win not one but ALL 5 of my new collections
before they even hit the stores! 

****Edited... Nikki has advised us that if you don't have a blog, you can post this to your Facebook or Twitter account and still be in the drawing!! Good Luck! ~~Julie~~*****

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER!!

No comments: