Sunday, July 31, 2011

Homemade Washi Tape

My friend, Candace/Paper Paradise has made her own washi tape from a tutorial that she has posted on her blog.  Looks awesome.. I think I'll go out and get me some masking tape and try it..  Here's what Candace's looks like:
                                              PAPER PARADISE
Head on over to my friends blog to watch the video on how to make this homemade washi tape.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here's a way to add the real washi tape to a wax paper box so you can use the teeth on the box to cut your tape.  Great storage idea.  But I think I'm going to find a way to place my homemade washi tape on this wax paper with out cutting it from the box.  Does that make sense?
I was thinking if I was outside and rolled out a long sheet, then placed a heavy object to hold the paper down-I'd be able to spray spritz or paint on it, let it dry-stamp and then roll it back up.  I can do this in stages after I've used the tape.  Sounds like a hassle to do but might be worth it for those that don't have alot of space.

How do you store your washi tape?

No comments: