Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jessica Sprague's Class-2nd day
















Here's my album for the 2nd day class at Jessica Sprague's Stories In Hand Class.  I put in the pages we printed, added the cloth tag to the front of the cover and glossy accented the journal center on the front cover.  Also added chipboard tiles by Technique Tuesday under the root, family and self tabs.  Made them stronger.  Don't forget to pay attention to the measurement of the width of each page.  I made my divider pages too wide and the slightly stick out past the cover.  So I'm in the process of cutting them shorter.  I'm very pleased and excited with Jessica's class.  Great instructions/tutorial and she even changed or added some things that alot of us requested.  Such a sweetie.  I would definitely suggest taking one of her classes.

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh you overachiever you!!! Nah, just kidding ... you're CREATIVE -- Way to dress up the cover! I posted mind on my blog. I see you switched out the posts to rings -- it's amazing how many pages we had to print out, isn't it? I think when we're done with the insides I'm going to use my BIA.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gladie said...

Your album looks great! :)