Thursday, November 20, 2008

GRATITUDE













This album I made from the instructions on Heidi Swapp's blog.  You get the front cover pp and some journaling spots, tags, etc. 
I used a mailing box for the front and back, covered them with the Gratitude pp on the front and some Theresa Collins/Damask on the back.  The ribbon is from my ribbon jar and the manufacturer is unknown.  I used cardstock for the paper inside and did 3 different sizes.  I haven't figured out what I'm going to do yet, maybe some photos from Thanksgiving and have everyone write in it.  Haven't decided yet but I love the way it turned out.  Cute huh?

1 comment:

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

THANK YOU SOOOOO much for sharing that Heidi Swapp site. That download is Perfect for the BOM I've been working on to leave for my children. Hope life is treating you well! I just ordered the Winter and Spring Mags and I ordered some Thomas Kincaid stamps too. Have a wonderful Turkey Day!!!