Sunday, February 10, 2013

Scrapbook Generation Super Sketch Club Lo's

Heres some lo's that I finished, no photos added to them yet.  I have more but will wait to add them as I still need to take more photos.  These first 7 lo's are made from scraps that were left over from the kits. (April, June, July, August 2012, Scrapbook Generation Super Sketch Club}  I didn't use sketches for these.  
I also used my ATG, Tim Holtz & Jenni Bowlin dabbers, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher Stapler, Tim Holtz Distress Ink & Shimmerz Spritz in some of these lo's.  Stamps-Inkadinkadoo, Unity, Viva Las Vegas

I used a small coffee filter that I had stamped and then colored with Tim Holtz or Jenni Bowlin dabbers.  The spritzing is done by adding the dabber paint to a Tim Holtz mister.




I used 2 Bossy Joscie Crafty Flair on these 2 lo's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 2012






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 2012





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added on Monday, February 11, 2013.  These lo's are from the June and August 2012 kits.  Sorry, some of the photos are really bad but you get the idea of what they look like.  Once my back feels better and the lighting is better, I'll try to retake them.











 I used 2 Bossy Joscie Crafty Flair on this lo.









No comments: