CRAFTAHOLICS ANONYMOUS is having a major prize for her giveaway.
One of THE WORK BOX'S from The Original Scrapbox. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Will hold alot of your scrappy goodies!!
So go to her blog by clicking the link above and see what you have to do to be eligible to win this prize. She is picking one winner!!
I've been wanting one of these since I saw it at a Scrapbook Expo I went to 4-5 years ago.. Every time I see a photo of one, my heart skips a beat.. LOL
Giveaway ends 8/22/12 at 12:01am ET.
One of THE WORK BOX'S from The Original Scrapbox. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Will hold alot of your scrappy goodies!!
So go to her blog by clicking the link above and see what you have to do to be eligible to win this prize. She is picking one winner!!
I've been wanting one of these since I saw it at a Scrapbook Expo I went to 4-5 years ago.. Every time I see a photo of one, my heart skips a beat.. LOL
Giveaway ends 8/22/12 at 12:01am ET.
No comments:
Post a Comment