Heres a couple pictures of our DS showing our youngest DGS some baby birds up in a nest on our front porch. DGS and I were looking out the window at the nest and you could just see 3 babies.. He kept saying Mom. I told him that Mom was in the tree. I told him we could get Papa to lift him up to see the babies because I couldn't get him up high enough. So he kept saying, Pa. I went out to the garage and told DS and Papa about the babies and DS said he'd lift his DS up. So, thats what the pictures are about.
----------------------------------------------
Heres a couple photos of DGS doing some bowl fishing with his new CARS fishing pole. He LOVES the CARS movie and anything that has to do with cars..
DS when he was younger
DGS looks so much like his Dad did at this age.

No comments:
Post a Comment