Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Paper Piecings

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Paper Piecing's. 

I love, love Tricia's designs.  I currently don't own any of the machines or programs to cut these files but I love to print the png file and hand cut them to add to my layouts.  They are so cute. And no coloring needed if you do it that way.  You really should check out Little Scraps of Heave Designs Paper Piecing's.
[All patterns come in svg, gsd, dxf, wpc, ai, pdf, png, and jpeg.]


And right now, she has a sale going on:
     - {spend $25 or more and get 50% off until March 31, 2012.  Use code asale6 for the sale to apply.}


Here's a couple lo's with Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Paper Piecing's:


 Paper piecing - Diary Girl, Valentine Cupcake
 Paper Piecing - Kiss The Cook
 Paper Piecing - Tweet On You
Paper Piecing - Boy on a Limb, Dog Days of Summer

No comments: