Saturday, December 17, 2011

LO using Crate Paper!

I created this lo for a challenge at Scrapadilly Inc., Challenge 1-Sketch Challenge.. I create 8x8 lo's mostly and find it hard to use 12x12 sketches but this is what I came up with from the sketch that Drea chose for the challenge.  The sketch is below my lo was created by Inspired Blueprints. .  Even though Drea is busy with her family during the holidays she was kind enough to create 5 challenges for our December crop. {no prizes during the holiday season but being able to create 5 lo's is prize enough for me}

This is our female boxer, Pebbles!  Princess Pebbles is 4 years old her and a big part of our family.  She is very loved and spoiled!

Supplies:

Crate Paper {my prize pack}
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Pearls-my ribbon jar
Journaling spot-rak
Pom, pom-my ribbon jar
Ink Pen-Zig & Sakura
Adhesive-ATG & Scotch 2-way





No comments: