Saturday, June 26, 2010

Looking Back

Here's a mini album I did for a challenge over at Scrap Sister's Studio. Nicole posted a challenge called Summer Scrapping.. You need to create 10 lo's from a list, 5 cards and a mini album or project. These are old family pictures that my Dadum's gave to me...


This first page shows what happens when you put too much on the pages of a mini album that zips closed. I glued the chipboard back on the material that the zipper is sewn to and while I let it dry, it leaked into the inside of the album.. SIGH!! So, now I have to fix the inside of the cover and the first page. The lil baby in this picture is my Dadum's.
The man is my grandpa on my Dadum's side.

This is my Grandmother, my Dadum's Mom
Picture on the right is my Dadum's and his parents
My Dadum, his Dad & Step Mother and his step brother

My Dadum's in his car and playing football







My Dadum's Mother and her 2nd husband.




No comments: