from Tim Holtz's-12 Tags of Christmas. Love the way he did the plaid with the alcohol inks. And I so need that splatter stamp. I haven't done my tag yet but will post it as soon as I can.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OK, I have a confession... after seeing Tim's tag yesterday, I went out and bought his little pad thing to do that with. Can't wait to play with it, but today I'm baking cookies, so it will have to wait. Have a great weekend.
2 comments:
OK, I have a confession... after seeing Tim's tag yesterday, I went out and bought his little pad thing to do that with. Can't wait to play with it, but today I'm baking cookies, so it will have to wait. Have a great weekend.
Its such a cool technique. Can't wait to see what you create!!!
Hugs,
PattiM
Post a Comment