Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MagnoLIA-LICIOUS Highlites Blog

Here's a note card set I made for a challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog. There's also a matching card.

8 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Love those flower embellishment you added for this set. A very cute set you made!
Hugs,
Cabio

PattiM said...

Thank you, Cabio for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment!

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

peggysue said...

What a cute little Tilda, nice set you've created here!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! You have a very beautiful blog space too!....Love your cute header!.....When I see the digi l/o's here it make me want to delve into the world of digi too! ...If I only had more time in my day! LOL!

~Gabrielle xx

PattiM said...

Thank you, Peggy Sue. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

PattiM said...

Gabrielle Pollacco, thank you for the sweet comment and for visiting my blog!

I like to create LO's with digi when my mojo is gone on my tradional LO's or when I have too many pic's from vacation to scrap. Plus, I was invited on a digi creative team and it started me back into digi. Learned more tricks this time around.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Very lovely, Tilda is beautiful--and great flower embellishments! Thanks for joining us in the challenge! BTW, your birdie banner is super cute--made me smile :o)

hugz,
Suzanne

PattiM said...

Suzanne J. Dean, thank you so much for visiting my blog. I'm loving the challenges, I just don't use my stamps enough and this helps push me.

I love my birdies banner too. Makes me happy each time I come to my blog...

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!