Thursday, April 23, 2009

Paper Trunk Blog Crop LO



April 22, 09 to May 2, 09 (National scrapbook day)

ONE DAY IS WORTH TWO TOMORROWS
My DS's GF, picture taken at Ontario, CA expo. 

Rounded edges, round ribbon buckle, teal flower (paper trunk pp)
Supplies:
Paper-Paper Trunk, Fashionista (ScarLet Lime kit)
Glitz, sparrow/lyndsay Johnson (SL kit)
Chatterbox, together birds (sl kit)
Sassafras-vintage yummy (sl kit)
Ink-Tim holtz distress, ranger/vintage photo
versa magic, tsukmeko/Mango
Net ribbon-scarlet lime goodie bag
felt fusion-queen & co (sl kit)
stick pin-sl goodie bag
sticker-adorn it, carolees creations/nancy jones love
stickles-ranger, black diamond
Buckle & butterfly-chatterbox, fabulous
staples-my staple jar

By Patie's passion
blog: http://scrappingismypassion.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

elina said...

I love yur layout!!! How do you make the etching all around your borders?? what is the technique?? I just can't make it!!!

PattiM said...

Hi Elina,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment!

I sewed each pp on with a straight stitch with my mini Janome sewing machine and curled the edges. Is that what you mean? I distressed the edges with scissors (lost my Tim Holtz distresser) and inked. The cricut cut out flower (under pic) is outlined with stickles.

Hugs,

PattiM

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

That's CRAZY GOOD!!! I love it, it's like altered art. One of my favs! You go girl. Hey check it out I finally took inventory of my mags, now mind you I just started buying them and had to stop because I am saving for a sb cruise! (they r in the photo album titled stamp inventory. These r just mostly mags not many others. I posted your blog link there too, hope you don't mind! I want to share your intellect with my friends :-) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Michigansmadscrappinmom/