Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Scrappy Christmas


My DS and DGF gave me this huge scrapbook kit for Christmas.  Has all kinds of yumminess to play with when I'm able to sit long enough to go through it.  Now I need to figure out how to store it all to keep it together.  Maybe some large zipper bags or a notebook with clear sleeves.  

















I had a great Christmas even though I broke my leg.   My DD & her family got me the scrapbooking kit that has over 1,000 pieces.  Love the colors and it will be perfect for my DGS's this summer.  Has lots of tags, word strips, wordart and I love the soft colors.  She also gave me some pretty purple slippers, a stress ball, a key finder and some malt balls, which are almost all gone.
She cooked some yummy chocolate chip walnut cookies for me yesterday after I got home from getting my cast on.

4 comments:

luvzenkm2 (Leea) said...

Hey Girl it's great to see you back! Now I ordered a ton of bags from ebay and have various sizes including some that are 13 x 18 let me know if you want me to send you some to organize your kits! (email or pm me) Happy New Year ..

Kim Dellow said...

Sorry to hear about your leg. But fabby Chrimbo pressy :) Get fixed soon. Kim

Candace said...

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry you broke your leg right at Christmas!! I hope you're not in to much pain!!

That is a sweet sb kit!! Enjoy!

(HUGS)

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Love that great kit!!! Can I come play at your house! I have been spoiling myself too. I bought my own Christmas this year, well Ray bought me a Hello Kitty cart for the cricut. Just wanted to also say thanks, you are my biggest cheerleader! I really appreciate it. I still haven't forgotten the images. I am still waiting on some mags. I need to throw you an inventory your way so I don't send you repeats. P.S. When is the AMR crop?