Wednesday, October 8, 2008

House Mouse Challenge #8

Here's the card I made for the House Mouse Challenge.  Had to do a Halloween type card.

Supplies:
Demensional Stickers-Jolee's Boutique
PP-Bo Bunny, Beautiful Life (AMR)
Embossed CS-DCWV
Pig(RAK-Thank You, Laurie)

TFL.........PattiM

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! WOW!!! This card is beyond adorable!!! I love your take on the challenge. Like you, hay rides and going to the pumpkin patch are synonymous with Halloween for our family...especially when our boys were younger. Every meticulous detail is GORGEOUS!!! I love, love, LOVE this card!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Stacy Morgan said...

THis is awesome! I love the wagons and such a great fall card.

Lori Barnett said...

OMG! How CUTE!!! Awesome card!! And your music...I totally wanted to get up and dance :) hee hee hee!!! YEEHAWW!! ha ha ha ha (thumbs up!)

theneon said...

I love your house mouse challenge -- hay ride. Come on over to my blog and I'll share my pumpkins with you.
Martha Kay

Nikki Love said...

love the card!! it's adorable :)

Emma said...

Great card and i love all the detail you have put into it. Thanks for joining in with HM&F. x

Els G. said...

Love your card! I kind of envy all those Halloween and fall memories everybody has! We are not familiar with Halloween over here (although I love everything about it) and it makes me want to be able to turn back the clock! ;-)))
Els
x

Cazzy said...

Nice card, love the piggy

Sue from Oregon said...

Great card...I love putting my meeces into scenes like this but your card is amazing!

Anonymous said...

WOW, VERY clever! I love all the details you added to this card...awesome idea! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great card... love to be on that ride myself... looks like so much fun is going on. LOVE IT! Hugs, Sonia