Friday, August 1, 2008

The Story Matters Challenge LO

This is a all digi LO....  Ocean picture is mine, the ghosted gated walkway is from my Mom's memorial card...  Thomas Kincaid......  and that is a picture of my Mom when she was younger...during a time that I remember the most....

CLICK on the picture to enlarge it and read the journaling, then read the rest from the second page below...

There's a second page to this LO... Same background, rest of the journaling.

Then I had the task of arranging the cremation, a memorial for her apartment, a memorial for her family, going through her belonging's and moving everything.  I was lucky enough to have my darling daughter with me.  I don't think I could have done it if she wasn't by my side.  When Larry and I went to pick up her ashes and brought them home, I fell apart.  All the things I had to do before I could go home helped me hold it all together.  I put her on the top shelf of my scrapbook case and she hasn't been moved yet.  I have a place to spread her ashes but just haven't been able to do it.  After Mom passed, my darling husband and I went to Las Vegas.  While we walked along the strip,  we decided to check out a tattoo parlor that was in one of the hotels.  I decided to get a tattoo; a flower with MOM in it.  In memory of my Mom...

No comments: