Tuesday, June 10, 2008

QUESTION

Who hasn't received their tax rebate yet??????  We're still waiting..... How many other tax payer's didn't get their check or auto deposit on the expected date???  Anyone have a guess??? We're expected to pay our taxes on time (or we get penalized) and yet do they get penalized for the lateness????  

3 comments:

Nicole P said...

We don't have ours yet. We have direct deposit and were supposed to get it on May 16th....
DH is highly PO'd.

Anonymous said...

My dad got his yesterday. We have not got ours.

PattiM said...

We were supposed to get ours on the 16th too.... I called the hot line and they say that the money should be sent within the next few weeks....And if you want an update you have to supply info from your tax form.... Now if I could just figure out where I put that darn envelope.... LOL