Erika/Journeyfan mentioned me on her blog..(I would not hurt anyone just to get the AMR May kit, but I just might sneak in and grab it when no one is looking)....LOL Erika tells about National Scrapbook Day, there's a picture of a dog wearing a NSD shirt, date and time for QVC and their scrapbook items for sale on her blog....Also has the sneaks from Tracy/Jadadog for the All Moments Remembered Kit that gets revealed tomorrow the 1st...AMR's kits are amazing.....Check out her blog, I love visiting and seeing what new things she post's about... Like that amazingly beautiful LSS.....You just have to see the pictures from a previous post.....And don't forget the crop at AMR is on May 3rd....
1 comment:
Hi Patii....I'm ROFL over here! I know you really wouldn't hurt anyone, you're too sweet! Thanks for linking to my blog, and I love it when you visit :)
~Erika/journeyfan
Post a Comment