Monday, February 11, 2013

LO's created while my computer was down

Heres 4 lo's I created either while my computer was down, before it sat for a week at the apple store or before my computer went down.  I can't remember everything I used supply wise but here are what I can see:  Websters-pp, tuelle, All Moments Remember Kit remnants, Million Memories trim, DCWV, Tim Holts Distress Inks, Tim Holtz Distress Tool, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher Stapler, AM Cardstock, Buttons from my button jar, ATG Adhesive Gun

                      My DD and her daughter at the mall photo booth
DS and DDIL-vows

 DDIL-beautiful
DS and DDIL-now Mr. & Mrs. Martin

1 comment:

Jingle said...

These are absolutely lovely! I really like the butterfly one and that last one with the purple is so pretty!

ShareThis

Bubbles

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget