Thursday, August 14, 2008

I LOVE YOUR BLOG NOMINATIONS!

My scrap pal, SCRAPPYJACKIE'S, MY PAPER WORLD- gave me this award...  Isn't it cool.....Now I have to return the favor to 7 other people's blogs..... 
The rules:
1.  The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2.  Link the person you received your award from.
3.  Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.  Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.  Leave a message on the blogs of the girl's you nominated.
So here are the people I nominated.....


I picked 10 people... The rules state pick at least 7 people... I like to be different.... LOL

1 comment:

angie worthington said...

thanks for the blog award!!!...give me a few days to catch up on everything & i'll pass the love around!...
;)

ShareThis

Bubbles

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget